Stories have become a synonym for Instagram, as well as the term “link in organic”. And their popularity speaks for themselves. If it has been a while since you have updated your Instagram story ideas, you should do that. Instagram stories are a powerful function with which you can combine with your audience.
Unlike feed posts, you can publish stories all day to keep your followers informed without irritating them. And more publication options mean more opportunities to creatively create with your audience.
It is logical that more than 33% of the respondents from our last Twitter survey information information to use Instagram stories more than five times a week. In this article we share 16 ideas for disruptions that help you gain more views on Instagram stories.
Instagram story ideas for your business
1. Make this or that
It is a simple and interactive way to measure the commitment. They encourage people to click to see what others voted for and what comes next. As a rule, these stories contain a survey tester so that viewers can vote for “this” or “that”. And they are always fresh with endless applications. Though this you will also get active Instagram followers.
2. Share an example of a new product
If you are planning to launch a new product, share a preview in your history. It is a great way to create emotions and to set expectations of your product. Stealth can be anything, from photos to videos to gifs.
3. View a look behind the scenes of your company
People want to see companies behind the scenes. If something interesting happens in your company, you share it in your story. This is a great way to deal with your audience and give you a taste of what your company is.
4. Questions and answers
Use the “Question Sticker” field to start a question and answer session with your followers.
You can start a conversation by asking:
- Ask us something
- What is your “product/service” question?
- What is your bigger problem ___?
- What do you need help?
- What do you want ___?
- Clothing brand: “What would you wear on a date?”
- Restaurant: “What would you order for a date?”
- Do you think ___?
5. Leave the scenes
Show what you do behind the scenes for great Instagram business lead ideas. After all, Instagram stories are a chance to make contact with your audience.
- You can show:
- Your working area
- Your steps your Tour Tour Progress
6. Apply your discount with stickers
Stories are one of the best places to promote discounts per hour. Change your advertising campaigns all week so that you don’t miss anything. Combine them with a link that brings their subscribers directly to their products is even better.
7. Countdown for product introduction
By making a countdown for an upcoming product introduction or an announcement, a lot is made. Instagram Countdown stickers enable the public to determine a memory when the countdown ends, so you know when you shop, check in again and much more.
8. Share photos of your employees
Your employees are the face of your company. Share your photos in your story and let your audience know. It is a great way to humanize your brand and show that real people are behind it.
9. Share the content generated by users
The user generated content is a great way to deal with your audience and build brand loyalty. If you have fans or customers who share the photos of your products, then spend them in your story and show you. This is a great way to show your customers and followers that you appreciate them.
Use a “frage touch” or “survey” sticker and ask your followers to guess something.
- Guess what I am currently working on
- Guess what our next product will be
- Guess what our next color will have
- Advice what our favorite is ___
A quiz is another way to increase the interest in your stories. You can make it funny or serious.
- Use the “quiz” sticker
- Enter possible answers
- Only one answer is correct
Let your followers play and advise what the correct answer is. You can create a “know me” quiz that refers to your product, your company, your industry or your life.
- When did we start?
- How old is [your company name]?
- What was our first product?
- What color had our first product?
- What is my favorite __?
- How many [products] have we sold in [year]?
- How many customers have joined [their community]?
- How many products do we sell?
- What color will we never use in our products?
- Are you advising how long it took to make [this product/service]?
12. Share a great review about your product
Real customer reviews are important. 39% of consumers indicate that customer reviews or marking demonstrations can be marked. By sharing reviews in stories, not only trust potential buyers, but also recognized customers who have taken the time to give an opinion about writing. It is always beneficial for both parties.
13. Share your business plans for the day
If you share your business plans or daily schedules, you can do your hard work, but you can also inspire others to try your business tips. Change your approach. Discover how you can organize your day.
Even if you or your company are big names, these stories behind the scenes offer valuable insights. This is particularly effective for people, makers or companies that concentrate on helping specialists. Or just go behind the scenes.
14. Translate your story live
Live recordings are a great way to communicate with your audience in real time. Share events in your company or answer questions from your subscribers. This is a great way to improve involvement and to build a relationship with your audience.
Applause is a great way to show your appreciation for someone who helped you or your company. If you have a team member, a customer or a trailer who passes everything, you share your story. It is a great way to show your appreciation and to build relationships.
16. Ask others for your opinion
Ask your subscribers for your opinion on a specific topic, your company, your products or your services. It is the best Instagram stories practice. Use a “question question”, “survey” or “quiz” sticker to collect answers.
- What is your favorite product?
- What color/odor/taste do you want our next [product]?
- What do you like best [your product/service]?
- If you could describe [your product/service] in one word, what would that be?
- What do you need help?
- What do you think of this project?
- Do you want a [potential product/potential service]?
- What is your best advice in ___?