Erectile Dysfunction- What is it?
Erectile Dysfunction, also known as ED, is known to cause impotence in men. Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is considered to be pretty effective in curing this problem in men. Ayurvedic herbs are in use since ancient times for treating various sexual problems and also in improving sexual health. There are many people who use ayurvedic treatment for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. There are many Ayurveda Products in Sydney that need to be used to eliminate a person’s health problem from the root. And needless to say, Ayurvedic medicines are less harmful than any other form of medicine. Erectile Dysfunction can be easily treated by making some changes in diet and consuming Ayurvedic medicine.
Here, we will be taking a look at the different Ayurvedic erectile dysfunction treatment. So, let’s start.
The Different Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a condition in which a person cannot maintain an erection to have sex. This may be due to stress or hormonal disturbances and can lead to a loss of confidence. This is such a problem that can create distance between couples. There are many men who suffer from erectile dysfunction but do not undergo treatment as they feel ashamed. Thus, this problem of impotence gets complicated in such people. Therefore, if you are suffering from ED, it’s best to opt for Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction. Let’s take a detailed look at the different ayurvedic treatments further.
- Asparagus for Erectile Dysfunction: Asparagus is a great ayurvedic medicine that is commonly used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction in men, and are considered to be pretty effective in mitigating sexual dysfunction in men. Ayurveda Products in Sydney that contain Asparagus calm the nerves and thereby improve their function. Owing to this, the problem of ED gradually starts reducing. You can easily get asparagus on the market in the form of capsules or powder.
- Ginseng Treats Erectile Dysfunction: Ginseng is also considered as an effective herb to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. These herbs have been in use since ancient times to improve sexual problems. In the native language, ginseng is known as Ashwagandha. When ginseng is used as a medicine, it helps in reducing impotence and erectile dysfunction in males. They are also known to increase sperm count thereby improving fertility. That’s not all. This herb is known to increase male sexual desire and regulates sex hormones.
- Ginger Cures Erectile Dysfunction: Ginger is one such Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction Treatment that helps to overcome sexual dysfunction along with sexual weakness if used on a daily basis. Ginger has properties that are known to increase sexual desire in men. You can consume fresh ginger juice along with honey. Ginger is considered an effective treatment to remedy the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Cinnamon for Erectile Dysfunction: Cinnamon is also known to treat problems that are related to sexual health in men. This is an ayurvedic herb that controls hormones along with eliminating erectile dysfunction.
- Brahmi: Psychological causes such as anxiety and depression can contribute to erectile dysfunction. But this is a thing that is highly underrated and underestimated. Limiting the prevalence of ED to physical causes and symptoms, thus proves to be quite reductionist. Ayurveda Products in Sydney that contains Brahmi juice, extracted from a plant effectively curbs anxiety in men and women alike.
Foods that you Should Eat in Erectile Dysfunction
Ayurveda says that there are certain foods that you should include in your diet as these foods can help cure erectile dysfunction. Let’s take a look at them:
- Rice, wheat, and lentils should be consumed in grains.
- You should consume fresh fruits and seasonal fruits on a daily basis.
- You can include Amalaki and Haritaki in the diet.
- Make sure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
- You should add Green leafy vegetables to your diet.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, you can consume meat and chicken.
- Engage yourself in some kind of physical activity such as yoga or exercise daily.
- Maintain proper personal hygiene.
Foods to Avoid in Erectile Dysfunction
- Don’t eat too much spicy food.
- Consumption of junk food should be put to check.
- Avoid the consumption of tea, coffee, and ice cream.
- Urination and bowel movements should not be stopped or suppressed.
- Don’t eat fried, roasted items and oily food.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Avoid prolonged fasting.
So, these were the different Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction. We recommend you consult a good ayurvedic practitioner and take their advice before you opt for any of the aforementioned methods.